FEATURED STUDENT

 A GLIMPSE OF GRIGOREV EGOR


What’s the meaning of your name?
The name Egor means digging the ground or farming in our language.

 
How often do you visit Moscow?
I am from Siberia but I often visit Moscow in December for some corporate events.

 
As a presenter, what do you exactly do?
I worked for television programs for four years and was a theatre director too. At present, I organize and do hosting for big events especially weddings and corporate programs.

 
What are your tips on becoming a good host and event organizer like you?
First, read a lot of books. It’s very important. I read a book every week. This helps me to be more selective as to what language I should use to a certain kind of event.


Next, don’t be afraid of the stage. People can feel it. When you’re on stage, you should believe in yourself.
 
How do you spend your free time?
I have a little time to spend for leisure, but when I have time I often use it to improve my communication skills like my pronunciation. I also make time to build my second home after every event that I have. Other than that, I like speaking with people. We live different lives, and I learn something new from them.


What makes you sad?

That’s when someone lies to me. I also don’t like people who don’t stick their word. I hate it when a person already says ‘Yes’ but doesn’t actually do it.

Why do you study English?

I’ll start working with foreign people soon. There will be an event in the near future wherein I will be presenting for a Russian university for the Olympics.

Why did you choose the Philippines?

My friend visited the Philippines a month ago and he found that this country was cool. That made me interested in visiting this place too.

How did you know about QQEnglish?

I searched over the internet and only found this school showing good details.

What do you think about the Philippines?

I thought the entire Philippines was just similar to what I see in IT Park, but I was wrong. I’ve been to Colon Street recently and people were staring at me. I saw many different people. When I saw those poor people and children, I felt a mix of emotions. I remember going to Cambodia two years ago. There were places like Colon but it felt dangerous for me. Compared to Cambodia, I didn’t feel scared when I was in Colon. I saw that people were happy. It made me think that Filipinos are the happiest people.

What are your best qualities?

Others say that I work really hard. People also tell me that I am clever, neat, and kind. And when it comes to commitment, once I say YES I always do it. These are the best qualities I know. However, I’m a bit boring when I’m with friends because I prefer reading books. I was even given a nickname which means “grandfather” in Russian.

 

Tell me about books you read.

There are certain authors which I prefer to read books from. One is Tony Robinson, who I think is the best coach in the world especially in a career like mine. A few other books I also read are written by Dale Carnegie and Scott Fitzgerald who are also famous for their work.

 

How do you see yourself 5 years from now?

To be in the films has always been my dream. Before moving on to that dream, I am finishing my final plan which includes improving my English skill. Maybe few years from now I will pursue those plans to be in the films or be in another business.

Fast Talk Session

Beauty or Brains

 ❤Beauty 

If you could read someone’s mind, whose mind would it be?

Mahatma Gandhi

 

If you could visit a place alone, where would you go?

To the Philippines

 

Long or Short

❤ Long 

 

Callan or English Talk

 ❤Callan 

Hot or Cold

❤Cold 

 

Love or Career

❤Career 

 

Vodka or Women

❤Women 

 

More time or More Money

❤More Money 

 

Lights ON or Lights OFF

❤Lights ON 

 

Complete this phrase:

I am Egor and I am A FUNNY PERSON. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog